Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Vietnam with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application (photocopy of the first, second and last pages).
· One visa form (photocopy allowed).
· One passport-size photograph.
· Work Permit should be applied by the Sponsor to the Immigration Department in Vietnam.
· Proof of Educational & Professional certificates.
· The approval is sent directly to the Embassy. A copy is simultaneously dispatched to the Applicant.
· Confirmed return air ticket.
· Any evident showing that you are carrying enough financial sources for your traveling (at least 1000USD).
· Visa fee is charged according to the validity of visa.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.