Indian applicants who wish to apply for a visa can find all information for types of visa and supporting documents. Get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form, visa centre and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Uruguay with employment visa.
For citizens of India, Living in India
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for visa.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed).
· One passport-size photograph.
· A covering letter from the Applicant / company.
· Contract letter between both the parties in Original.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Onward visa and proof of funds.
· Hotel confirmation.
· All applications are referred to Uruguay for approval and takes about 10 to 15 working days.
· Visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue and stay is granted on arrival at Uruguay airport as per Applicants request.
· An entry visa is issued for arrival into Uruguay and period of stay is given at the time of entry.
· Visa is issued Gratis.
Once the visa approval comes, visa can be stamped in one or two working days.
Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.